About this Blog

Team members
  • Akmal Hakim bin Hasanuddin (01-200904-00003)
  • Syahirahnadiah binti Saiful Bahari (01-200903-00301)
  • Azima binti Hamzah (01-200907-00022)
  • Khairun Nur Aini binti Kamisan (01-200905-00301)

Subject

2D Animation

Lecturer

Seyed Ahmad Rahimi

This blog was made to show the progress of our project for our 2D Animation class titled "1000 Words".

Monday, February 21, 2011

Feli's Intro

So excited I was that our storyboard was approved, I made this:
click to view larger

It felt like it took forever but accumulatively, it took a bit more than 3 hours to do. I'm still not a pro so that's why it takes quite a while ^^; In any case, here's the end result:


as seen from the screenshot, all the moving limbs are separated. The silhoutte ears as well but they came from only one graphic. I still need to study Lovi's fur colour for the next scene...

I really hope this kind of simple flash movements are okay ^^; I'm excited at the prospect of learning more in class.

Reminder: the characters aren't mine. They're from Himaruya Hidekazu's Hetalia subseries, Nekotalia.

0 words from others: