This is just re-using scene3 (refer to previous post)
Although it was hastily done, it felt better than the first one. Somewhat.
I still suck at clouds. WHY.
Lovi turned out looking fatter than normal. What would his fans say?
But my favourite scene to do was this:
Azima and I were the ones who animated this part. Giggling while doing this was inevitable. We had a bit of difficulty with the legs as it seemed to appear out of nowhere and looked pretty awkward. In the end she said to just leave the leg layers under the body so to hide it. She had suggested we increase the frames because it was pretty abrupt.
But the director’s words are absolute.
This scene also took me two days because of a certain drawing that just won’t allow me to be satisfied with it. I’m not all that happy to show you a proper picture of it but it is my pride as well:
ON MY OWN TIME is what I can say at the moment.
Oh, I think it should also be mentioned that we finished this scene a day before the presentation
It was killer. We spent a good portion of the day holed up at my house to get this done. I drank three cans of Nescafe Latte. With how the week progressed and my eating habit, I’m surprised I’m not going through caffeine withdrawal now.
This was our optional scene. Although we put it down in storyboard, but even if it wasn’t there, I figure it would be okay
…or so I told them.
Truthfully, it was as important as any other parts but I could see that everyone was exhausted by the end of the previous scene. It was also about to rain at that time. We ended up finishing half the scene before they returned home with the promise that we’ll continue the day after (Friday 13th – a.k.a day of presentation)
I really wanted to succumb to that tempting deal – even had some shut-eye in the evening to compensate on lack of sleep the previous day – but I finished it some time that night and fixed in the audio that Azima and I had chosen before.
Most of the night was spent tweaking with the frames to match the audio and it wasn’t even that satisfactory.
But the animation was complete.
This was just an idea of mine. There weren’t much to credit for since everyone did the same work.
Syahirahnadiah animated the whole thing though, with only bits in the beginning done by me to show how I want the words to come in. It was all done rather quickly and after fixing in a pretty random audio, we were all set for presentation.
We even had a CD cover done by Syahirahnadiah for the occasion~
And that would be the end to this informal progress report
I’m really sorry for the rather casual recounts. I tend to take blogging very personally.
My English isn’t the best (not being my 1st language and all) but I hope it was understandable up to this point.
Khairun Nur Aini